Wednesday, June 24, 2009

I'm almost out of school! 1 more week from tomorrow. Today at school it was field day and we got snacks like you could choose a kind of chip, get a yogurt drink, and then go get your snow cone! There was a Chick-fila person there that had a spinning wheel and I spun it and got a free drink coupon! My friend also gave me his coupon and I found one laying on the grass so I can get a whole meal now! Tomorrow I'm going on a field trip to the clark planetarium! My mom is volunteering so it will be fun. Then on Friday I'm going to a birth-day party! Alot of fun stuff to do!

2 comments:

Colton and Garrett said...

Lot's of fun things this week! I am glad to see another post!!! We need to look at lap tops tomorrow too--help me remember.

Colton and Garrett said...

hey---it has been over a month since you posted anything.....